20 Questions to Ask
What better time than the start of a new year to evaluate your life, think about all that is behind you and all that lies ahead. Are you happy with what you have achieved so far? Have you plans for the future?
We've scanned the Internet to find what we believe are the top 20 most thought-provoking questions to help you map your way through 2014.
- Do you ask enough questions or do you settle with what you know?
- When it's all said and done, will you have said more that you've done?
- What are your values and are you being true to them?
- If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
- What do you love doing that you aren't doing?
- Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
- Do you always follow footsteps or have you tread a path alone?
- Can you say each day that you have loved, laughed and learnt?
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- Can you enjoy the moments or do you live years ahead each day?
- Have you won, just by thinking you can?
- Have you tried the last key on the ring to open the door?
- Have you made a mistake that is actually a discovery?
- Do you focus on where you want to go or where you're coming from?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- Do you see a problem for every answer or an answer for every problem?
- Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
- Do you remember the last time you discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one?
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would the message be?