Vow Academy: Mentor Program - are you a new to industry broker who requires mentoring?
At Vow Financial we look forward to assisting new industry entrants with our Mentoring Program which is run over a 2 year period. This is a blended learning approach which covers online, classroom and one-on-one workshops.
The key benefits of our Mentoring Program include:
- Structured ongoing program covering:
- Tailored business plan
- Sales process within mortgage / finance broking
- Marketing plan (incl. digital presence)
- Generous commission split on all loans written
- One-off entry cost of only $2,500
- Access to Lender accreditation and ongoing product training
- Full compliance training to assist you in being a Vow Credit Representative (ACR).
- 3 months free email marketing service and prospecting session with marketing team
During the 2 year period of the mentor program, the following will be a comprehensive solution to creating your own mortgage broking business:
- Business planning - Create a business plan that is reviewed each 90 days to understand how the business is tracking and where adjustments need to be made for success
- Marketing plan - Websites, logo, business cards, Facebook, LinkedIn - are all elements of letting people know who you are and what you do
- Mortgage Sales Process - Getting leads and making first contact with your clients, conducting the interview, presenting the options, packaging the deal, loan submission through to settlement, after sales contact to ensure customer for life
- Software training - Using our Symmetry platform to capture clients at the enquiry stage and managing through to the loan submission and settlement. Creating future opportunities with existing clients to grow your loan book
- Loan Scenarios Team - Our dedicated team at YBRGroup lending are available to submit loan scenarios to via template for assessment. Great team with lots of bank & credit experience
- BDM Relationships - the front line to your lender panel. These individuals want your business, so making sure you are across the who's who is vital
- PD days - full access to Professional Development days with exposure to the seasoned professionals is the perfect networking advantage
- Webinars - Comprehensive schedule of webinars accessible from the home or office or at a time of convenience to build your knowledge base. Various topics sponsored by Vow's lender panel