If you've never written a self-managed super fund loan, you could be missing the opportunity to diversify and set your business apart.
With the major banks no longer offering this type of loan, a broker has never been more in demand by customers wanting to leverage the power of their super.
SMSF lending provides a significant opportunity to strengthen your business with a new income stream and potential referral partnerships with accountants and financial planners.
As one of the few SMSF lending specialists in Australia, Liberty can help you add this valuable offering to your services. Here's a recent example of how a broker helped customers to get financing with their SuperCredit product:
- Loan required: Customers looking to purchase a high-yielding block of units within their SMSF.
- Security: Specialised commercial units in North McKay, NSW.
- Property value and LVR: $410,000 at 60%
- Term and rate: P&I for 30 years at 5.70%
- Liberty solution: Not all units were occupied, but we were able to assess the application based on a fully tenanted block to achieve servicing. Security is also specialised.
With benefits like new revenue streams, more customers and new referral opportunities - now is the time to get started. And, with the help of Liberty's dedicated team of BDMs, exploring SMSF lending has never been easier.
To find out more, reach out to a Liberty BDM or visit our website for details on how to get accredited.