NAB Broker Website Refresh
As the bank behind the broker we're always looking at ways to make it easier for you to do business with us.
We have refreshed NABbroker.com.au today to bring you a new look and feel website which is more intuitive and secure. This is the first of many planned updates to the site.
How will Brokers be notified of these changes?
Brokers should have already received communications in July about the new refreshed site. NAB will be re-communicating to brokers also this week that will include the Quick Reference Guide in the BDM Update.
Which browsers does the portal work best with?
The website will work best if viewed on the following browsers:
- For desktop: Google Chrome (latest version and version minus last), Internet explorer® V11, Safari 10.0+, FirefoxTM (latest version and version minus last) or Microsoft Edge 15.
- For mobile: Safari 9.0+, Chrome mobile browser (latest version and version minus last) or Samsung default browser 4.0
- Check out the Quick Guide NAB have put together to help you see what's changed and find the sections you need.
- If you still have queries about portal access, please contact the Broker Response Centre Team at email@example.com or 1300 622 276 for more information.
In addition to the new website - there is lots happening at NAB which they have communicated over the last couple of weeks.
Last week NAB launched their Spring Home Loan Campaign - 'The Story of Progress'. Supported by their new affordability and buffer floor rates, as well as their current pricing offers, you'll see the campaign promoted across a number of channels including TV, radio and social media.
The campaign will showcase the following ways they offer support and flexibility to brokers and their customers:
- Flexi repayments - the ability to modify repayments, switch loan type, take a repayment breather
- Cash back offers - new lending and refinance customers get $2,000 cash back when they take out a home loan with NAB - for all NAB offers refer to http://partner.nabbroker.com.au/offers/
- NAB Check-in - our email program which checks in with customers and provides insights to ensure they're making the most of their NAB product/s
- Tools & calculators - property reports, borrowing/repayment calculators, loan selector tools
- The NAB App - a quick view of equity, redraw access, My Goals section to save towards a property