EXPAT Residential Lending
We are thrilled to announce Resi can assist Expats - Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents who reside are employed in another country.
Here are the policy parameters:
- A Non-Resident is deemed to be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand, who resides and is employed in another country - i.e. ex-pats. Refer Appendix for Acceptable Counties for Non-Resident Lending.
- New Zealand citizens living and working in New Zealand or permanent residents of New Zealand are considered residents of Australia and are not treated as non-residents.
- Must be a High Net Worth Borrower i.e. Borrowers with net surplus assets of greater than $500,000 -When calculating the net asset position, the inclusion of international assets such as stated real estate and/or investments is permitted.
- Non-Resident self-employed, company or business borrowers are excluded.
Minimum/ Maximum Loan Amount / LVR / Locations
- Minimum loan amount is $50,000.
- Maximum loan amount is $750,000.
- Maximum LVR's: $0 - $750k 70% (Category A Locations Only)
- Purchase or refinance of investment property only.
- No cash out allowed.
- Full Doc
- PAYG only
Non-Resident self-employed, company or business borrowers are not acceptable.
For more information contact your relevant State Relationship Manager.