Rollout of ZipID & Improved AOL Process
Further to the feedback we've received from across the network, we are thrilled to inform all of you that we are rolling out ZipID! Additionally, we are also improving the 'Apply Online' (AOL) process to make it quicker and simpler. Here's a quick peek into the changes.
- ZipID is now available for Essential Options!
- Applications continue to be lodged directly from Vownet.
- If you utilise the Zip ID application, you don't need to use old print ID forms, simply attach the Zip ID record to the supporting documents for your loan submission.
- ZipID is also accepted now for Flexi options!
- If you have used ZipID to identify your customer, the Flexi Options Annexure will no longer be required (this option can still be used and should be for non-face to face identification requirements).
- You can now also lodge applications via the enhanced Apply online mechanism.
- A slightly changed document summary print page will appear (Please see image below).
- If you use the Responsible Lending Summary (Compliance tab), then the Resi Fact Find and Privacy Form is not required, instead, you can use the much shorter Flexi Options Elodgement Support Form.
- Using both ZipID and the compliance tab means that only the Elodgement support form is required in addition to the AOL output, significantly reducing the manual data input required to submit.
All Vow brokers that have used RESI in the past 12 months will receive an account activation e-mail from ZipID on July 31. Please be sure to activate this ASAP as the link expires within approximately 1 week.
For more information on how to use ZipID, please go through these guides
We are excited about these changes and hope they make the application lodging process more efficient. As always, we are keen to hear your views on these improvements. Your feedback is invaluable to us. So please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, suggestions or comments, or if you did not receive your account activation e-mail and require assistance for it to be set up.