Over the last few weeks you may have heard about our new pricing for the Renew/Restart range as well as our market leading offer for Investors on our Flexi Options product, with Investor rates starting at 3.89%.
However, with access to 4 funders via one application process, we can offer solutions for a wide variety of situations, a brief snapshot of those are mentioned below.
- Alt Doc construction
- Bridging construction
- Specialist lending construction options.
Commercial Credit approach:
- In house credit decisioning for loans up to $2m.
- Access to funding with no credit scoring.
- Access to two specialist lending funders the fastest growing industry segment over the past 2 years
- NRAS solutions
- Non-genuine savings policies as well as flexi approach to establishing genuine savings
- Flexible maternity leave policy
- Larger non-income producing properties can be accepted (up to 120 acres)
- Business purposes accepted
- SMSF lending
- Low cost of entry solution for Near Prime and Specialist Lending. Market leading rates combined with low entry costs.
The Resi range of loans is here to help provide a competitive solution not only for your straight forward Owner occupied and investment loans but for a wide range of situations your clients may face. A copy of our rate card is attached for download here. But, be sure to call the team at to discuss your next scenario, we are here to help you succeed.
Due to sustained funding pressures which have been in place since the start of the year, Pepper Money has been forced to increase variable interest rates for existing customers.
As a result, effective from 6th July rates for existing customers will increase by 0.18%, this is across Pepper Money branding as well as all white label brands, including Resi's Renew & Restart range. There are some exceptions to this:
- Loans that settled in June 2018
- Unsettled pipeline
- Customers whose accounts are more than 90 days in arrears
- Customers who are in hardship
New customer pricing is unaffected as part of this rate change.