One of the best ways to broaden your revenue streams is to look at a client's needs outside of home loans. Asset and vehicle finance provides a lot of scope here, and Vow has experts who can do the hard work for you. Here, we hear from the team about what they do.
Who are we? - We provide a service to the broker network so they are able to offer vehicle and equipment finance to their clients without the need to obtain their own direct accreditation. We have a good understanding of each lender's policies and guidelines so we know where a loan will fit to get the best outcome for the broker and client.
For example, we recently had a situation where a company was looking to do a purchase, but one of the company directors was on a bridging visa and as such didn't qualify to provide his guarantee. We knew that Capital Finance was the one lender who would accept the guarantee of the one director, unlike the other lenders. Our knowledge of lenders' policies enabled us to place this deal.
How do we add value to the network? Our service helps brokers to:
- Insulate your clients from competitors
- Maximise the income potential from your existing client base
- Become a total finance solution for your clients
- Provide self-employed clients another reason to deal with you
- Engage in the high unit volume vehicle finance market
- Unlike mortgage commissions, ours are paid fortnightly (mid-month and end of month) giving you additional income/cashflow.
Who are we? The team takes pride in being able to provide our brokers great service and solution to their clients' finance needs. Here's a snapshot:
- Robyn Maierhofer with over 30 years' finance experience including retail and 15 years asset finance. Robyn started in asset finance in the role of a settlement officer for Suncorp, then moved to broker for one of Newcastle's most respected asset finance brokers. Here, she built her industry knowledge and experience before moving to Vow.
- Brenda Anderson has over 30 years' banking and customer service experience, including 10 years in asset finance. Brenda's customer service experience is visible on a daily basis, in the way she interacts with brokers and helps them understand asset finance and how it works.
- Anne Blinnikka has over 40 years' experience, with 15 of those in asset finance. Anne's commitment to her brokers and customers are unquestionable and she is highly valued among the brokers she deals with daily.
How we work: We consider ourselves the back-office for the processing of asset finance deals for the brokers. The broker remains the face of the deal with the client, therefore the broker is then considered as a total finance solution to their clients.
Our contact details: Vow Newcastle office phone: 1300 889 928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org