Meet the Learning and Development Team
VOW Financial is focused on providing you with ongoing training and education that supports your professional development. We are excited to be able to introduce you to your Learning and Development team:
- Head of Learning and Development - Melinda Arko
- Learning and Development Manager Credit - Chris Brain
- National Learning and Development Manager Wealth - Milos Nikitovic
- Learning and Development Administrator - Cheryl Stewart
We are excited to announce, over the coming months, there will be significant enhancements to the look and feel and user experience of VOW Professional as well as a comprehensive CPD and Events Solution.
Your new CPD Solution (Activate) will have the following enhancements:
- CPD Points aligned to your Industry membership dates
- A Dashboard for you to monitor your CPD progress against your membership date
- Automated notifications on new CPD lessons
- Automated notifications on membership expiry and CPD outstanding
- Ability to upload external events for CPD approval
- Ability to download your CPD Registers at any time
- Import existing CPD points if new to the network
- Printable certificates
- Automatic direct feed of Registers to the MFAA and the FBAA at renewal date.
Until we roll out this solution please maintain your CPD Registers as you do currently.
Don't forget to check VOW Professional for our current CPD Modules and webinars at VOW Professional > Lending > CPD Library. All CPD Points earnt on VOW Professional will be recorded and transferred to the VOW Professional 2.0 upon rollout.
The Events and Calendars enhancement will enable you to view the live annual events calendar and register for upcoming events which include, webinars, PD days, roadshows and conferences. If CPD points are allocated to these events the points will be assigned to your register pending attendance evidence being verified.
We are very excited about the release of VOW Professional 2.0 and we will keep you updated on a launch date as we get closer to deployment. I would like to thank you for your input and feedback on the usability of the current platform and welcome any further input at firstname.lastname@example.org