Latest Banjo Case Study
When a rapidly growing swimwear business needed quick working capital in order to expand internationally, Banjo was here to help.
Time in Business
Total Deal Time
- Business was founded in 2017 as a family business with a passion for driving body positivity and inclusiveness within the swimwear industry.
- Growing from a small local business to now having dedicated design, marketing and warehouse teams.
- Banjo previously helped this business grow with a $500K working capital loan in 2022
How did Banjo help this business move forward?
- Banjo took the time to understand the business and its key financial information, including a financial forecast outlining its forward orders.
- A video call was arranged with the Director and their accountant to understand the business further as well as the client's future objectives.
- Banjo established the need for working capital to the amount of $700K in order for them to move to a bigger warehouse and purchase more inventory, which allowed them to expand their business into the US market and execute their growing business strategy.
If you want to learn more about Banjo or have any other questions, please reach out to your BDM.