BCOP Training Completion
Thank you to everyone who has completed their Banking Code of Practice (BCOP) Training, as well as those who sent through their certificates of completion to the Learning and Development Team.
For those who have not yet completed the BCOP training - Time is running out so if you have not already completed your Banking Code of Practice (BCOP) training please make some time before the due date.
Important BCOP Information
- BCOP Training is a mandatory industry requirement for brokers and is also a requirement of most lenders that subscribe to the BCOP.
- The BCOP course is free
- FBAA members complete this training through AAMC Training.
- MFAA members complete this training through the MFAA website You will need your MFAA member login details.
- You must complete this course by 30 September 2020.
- Already completed this course last year? Simply lodge a CPD Claim in the Professional Platform with 'Banking Code of Practice' in the name/title field and upload your certificate as evidence. Don't forget to add 1.0 CPD hours to your CPD Plan
- Already lodged a CPD Claim last year? There is no need to lodge again. Simply send an email to LandD@ybr.com.au provide the Claim Reference number or approximately when you lodged it (e.g. November 2019) and we will obtain the information from your CPD History.