Resi - the lending options you may not even know you had
Updated as of Wed 3/07/2019 4:52 PM
Many Vow brokers are not aware that on joining VOW, they are automatically accredited with our in-house Mortgage Manager, Resi. We are here to let you know the benefits that Resi can bring to your business and how to ensure their competitive funding options display for you and your brokers.
What Resi provides to your business?
A snapshot of what Resi provides your business is detailed below:
- Access to 4 different funders via one lender. Prime lending solutions, Near Prime and Specialist solutions via multiple product providers.
- Exceptional flexible Prime loan solutions.
- Bridging Finance scenarios
- First Home Buyers up to 95% with FHOG acceptable as funds to complete
- No LMI options to 85% for first time buyers, upgraders, property investors (including Interest Only Loans).
- Highly competitive Prime Investment lending options. Market leading rates available for Investment P&I and well as Interest Only up to a 90% LVR.
- Near Prime and Specialist lending solutions which minimise entry costs - solutions designed to help you manage your customers short term needs (getting their loan set now) and allowing you to map out a low-cost pathway to a prime lending solution longer term.
Flexible low doc options
We can consider the following under low doc:
- Accountant letter only
- High density apartments
- 25-acre properties
- 6-month ABN
- Bad conduct/ low credit score
- $2.5m up to 65%LVR
- No Risk fee options up to 80% LVR
- Rates start at 4.41%
This is just a little taste of what you are currently accredited to access.
Got you interested? Have a chat to the team about your next Scenario or Deal
Sales Team 1800 737 448 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Craig Herden||National Sales Manager||0478 537 email@example.com|
|Tony Wakim||BDM NSW||0416 409 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jason Hulbert||BDM VIC||0468 755 email@example.com|
Pro Finance Solutions
Just a shout out to the Resi team since their enhancements. I recently had a very difficult deal that only had 10 business days to settlement and we relied on Low Doc income verification as the client did not have their recent financials finalised.
The new BDM Jason worked wonders and went above and beyond to make the deal as smooth as possible. He actually managed to work with the funder (Pepper in this case) and managed to get me an exception on the valuation to be paid at settlement as the customer had a glitch with their credit card.
Your rates are great and the BDM is even more amazing. Looking forward to working on more deals with your firm.
All Good Finance
Thank You for your support! The power of RESI is real!
I am fairly new mortgage broker and have settled already 4 deals with 3 of your funders. My clients are happy that RESI that can tailor a loan for each of them!
In relation to credit, I get a feedback on each application by email or phone and they are really friendly and handle matters with care and understanding.
I have no hesitation to recommend RESI to my clients as well refer RESI to my broker associates who I come across.