MoneyPlace Joins Vow
We are happy to advise that MoneyPlace has joined our Vow Panel.
MoneyPlace is the unsecured Personal Loan arm of Liberty, who have been in operation for 5 years, assisting clients in getting a better deal from the banks when it comes to consumer lending.
MoneyPlace key niches :
- MoneyPlace can provide Gap Finance in the Mortgage space - if clients are looking to do a future purchase or refinance we can consolidate debts into one repayment improving cashflow, servicing and improving the credit file for that future mortgage transaction.
- Their technology allows you to complete a 2-minute rate quote (will not show up on the client's credit file) and then to proceed to a 5-minute application.
- Rates starting at 7.65% and can consider any purpose as we aren't reliant on the asset.
- They provide 7-year loan terms with no exit penalties or monthly fees - helping with cash flow and servicing.
- They can consider Tax Debt and Equipment funding.
- They can consider clients with a credit score as low as 300, which allows your team to capture a wider market share in the Personal Loan space.
- They can look at clients that have paid and unpaid defaults as long as listed for 12 months - we buy wider than our competitors when adding the low credit score entry-level.
- They Lender Assistance Fee (Brokerage) is $975 per deal. A broker can reduce fees where applicable.
As an approved broker under Vow Financial MoneyPlace is happy to offer automatic accreditation.
For any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact:
Mo Farahat - National Broker Support
0428 460 503
Daisy Yu - Business Development Manager VIC
0455 237 238
Alf Vasta - Head of Broker
0428 299 545
- Peter Bryant, NSW State Manager Vow Financial