In April 2020 ANZ announced that customers whose businesses had been affected by the financial impacts of COVID-19 could request a six-month payment deferral on loan repayments for term loans, with interest capitalised.
Customers were advised of their new payment terms and when payments would fall due again. They were also given the opportunity to contact ANZ to discuss if any further assistance was required.
If your customers require further support:
- They should talk to their accountant or financial adviser about their cash flow over the coming months
- If they need additional help, they can contact their ANZ Banker or call 1800 956 421 (Mon - Fri, 8.30 am - 6.00 pm AEST) or request a callback.
For further information, please take a moment to read ANZ's Frequently Asked Questions.
Phase 2 of the Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme
ANZ Next Step Business Loans: No matter what's next for your customers' business, ANZ has them covered with a low variable-rate business loan that's part of the Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme. Your customers' could borrow up to $1m for up to 5 years to manage or invest in their business.
- Low variable-rate loan
- No loan approval fees or loan account fees
- Unsecured and secured loans2
- Find more details here
Australian Government SME Guarantee Scheme criteria apply. ANZ's standard credit approval criteria apply.
How can customers apply? Guide your customer through ANZ's lending options
ANZ can work with you to help determine if your customer is eligible, or if another option may be better suited to the needs of their business.
- Refer to the attached FAQs for further information.
- Please contact your BDM for any queries