New improvements to Vownet
We would like to inform you that Salestrekker, which is the company that provides the operational services for Vownet is currently making significant changes to the platform that will lead to a better and more efficient platform for all users.
Key changes are:
- New look and feel of the data entry fields.
- New product database containing home loan and asset finance products, calculators etc;
- New responsible lending questionnaire as per LIXI standard released by four major lenders;
- Updated functionality for guarantors;
- Asset finance tools (live deployment is expected early 2019).
- Added some new questions that lenders are asking in AOL - we are targeting 100% data transfer to NextGen;
- Added employment verification section in Broker Tools; and
- Updated client portal and online fact find.
Next week they will be building and testing new tables based on the responsible lending changes and updating Client Portal/Online Fact Find. We will help in managing new table addition to your compliance documents.
Salestrekker advise that major changes will be released on Sunday, 11 November 2018.
For more information, or if you have any questions please feel to contact your State Manager or BDM.