Resi, the Alternative to the Big Banks
Looking for an alternative to the Big 4 Banks? Resi has the answer!
- Multi funder options delivering a wide range of loan solutions for customers - access to several funders who don't credit score.
- Dedicated Business Development Managers (that have knowledge of funder niches) to assist with credit enquiries and scenarios.
- Breadth of funding allows us to find a solution for most viable lending situations.
- Dedicated credit team with delegated credit authorities
- Customer ownership is always maintained by branch/broker and not the lender
- Fully Assessed Pre-Approvals
- Cash out on all products up to 80% LVR
- Fixed rates with full offset account
- Properties up to 120acres
- Lo Doc and full Doc options
Details on all our products including service calculators and facts sheets can be found at: https://www.vow.com.au/resi-home-loans
Featured Product: SMARTPRO
- Construction up to 90% LVR
- Investment Purchase and refinance and construction
- Owner occupied Purchase, refinance, cash out and construction
- No need for Genuine savings if LVR is below 90%
- 6 months rental statements can be used as genuine savings contributions
- FHOG can be used as funds to complete (released at slab stage construction)
- Cash out up to $250,000 with just letter from applicant for use.
- Vacant land purchase up to 95% LVR (90% for Investment) INC LMI
- Flexable maternity income policy
Acceptable income type:
- Disability Pensions - exempt from asset/income test, i.e. Permanent Blindness
- Widow Pensions
- Foster Care Payments
- Supplement Payments (related to certain pensions)
- Defence Force Reserve Income
- Family tax A & B (child must be under the age of 12)
- Employee allowance, Bonus, Commissions, Overtime
- Self-employed more than 2 years
- 6 Months Casual or contract employment
A Home Loan Product can be offered up to a maximum LVR 70%, subject to the following criteria being met:
- Less than 50 hectares (120 acres) in size
- Property not generating (or be 'intended' to generate) gross trading income of more than $20,000 per year and
- Any debt servicing not being reliant on the trading income generated from the Rural Property
For all Scenarios or assistance, please contact your friendly sales team below.